Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DON'T EVER GO TO BED ANGRY: This Wife Found Her Husband Lifeless On The Couch After They Had a Heated Argument!


A married couple normally has arguments. The things they fight about range from house bills to their job and a lot more of often petty things. Normally, couples who fight settle their dispute the following day. But what if you woke up only to find out that your partner is no longer there? 

This is exactly what happened to Ashley Murrell from Wellington, Somerset, England. On the night of May 16, her husband Mikey went home late from a 16-hour shift. Because he rarely had time for his wife, naturally, Ashley got angry at him and made him sleep on the couch that night. 

DON'T EVER GO TO BED ANGRY: This Wife Found Her Husband Lifeless On The Couch After They Had a Heated Argument!


"I had a go at him and told him to sleep on the sofa which was stupid because I really just wanted him around more." she said.

Unfortunately, when she was about to make things right with Mikey the following day, he was already lifeless. 

DON'T EVER GO TO BED ANGRY: This Wife Found Her Husband Lifeless On The Couch After They Had a Heated Argument!

"When I came out of the bedroom and saw him the next morning I knew something was wrong straight away. He was lying exactly where I left him and his face was all discoloured - he looked grey."

"I walked over and touched him but he was cold and I jumped back and ran out the room. I started screaming 'your dad's dead' to my 14-year-old and ran into the street screaming 'Mikey's dead."

DON'T EVER GO TO BED ANGRY: This Wife Found Her Husband Lifeless On The Couch After They Had a Heated Argument!

Her husband allegedly died from suffocation. The incident left her traumatized and unable to think clearly. 

"I blacked out and had to be carried back into the house by neighbours. It felt so surreal, I couldn't process it. I didn't feel like he was dead, I felt like he had left me," the widow said.

DON'T EVER GO TO BED ANGRY: This Wife Found Her Husband Lifeless On The Couch After They Had a Heated Argument!

"When the ambulance came and they confirmed he was dead I collapsed onto the floor and I was sick. Nothing made sense.

CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2

123

0 comments: