Sunday, October 1, 2023

Milwaukee fans welcome Damian Lillard with excitement, hope

Milwaukee fans gathered outside Fiserv Forum on Sunday to welcome the Bucks’ newest superstar, Damian Lillard.

The Bucks acquired the seven-time All-Star via a three-time trade earlier this week.

According to a report from Fox News, some fans waited for four hours before Lillard’s arrival in the area.

Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley and Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson welcomed Lillard into the city after he got out of his vehicle.

With Lillard’s addition to the Bucks, fans are approaching the upcoming season with excitement and hope.

“I am a die-hard Bucks fan,” one fan said. “I am here with my whole family. The moment this opened up, we came on down.”

“I am not sure what’s in it, but hopefully it gives me the power to root for Dame all season long,” she added.

“We are going to get another ring, another parade, and I am pretty happy about that,” another fan said.

Lillard is still looking for his first NBA title. (MJD)

The post Milwaukee fans welcome Damian Lillard with excitement, hope first appeared on Fastbreak.


0 comments: