Thursday, August 3, 2023

Rudy Gobert expresses elation over three-pointer: ‘Tonight I feel like I lost my virginity

Rudy Gobert shocked the world on Thursday after he hit a three-pointer during France’s tune-up game against Montenegro.

Gobert knocked down a wide-open three-pointer from the top of the key in the second quarter of their game, sending his teammates and the French crowd into a frenzy.

His teammate Nicolas Batum shared the video of the three-pointer on X.

“Those scooting report about to be different,” Batum wrote in the caption.

Tonight I feel like I lost my virginity,” Gobert said in a post from the French basketball team.

In his NBA career, Gobert is 0-of-14 from the three-point line. Converting a three-point shot even in a tune-up game is good news for Minnesota. (MJD)

See Related Story:

Rudy Gobert apologizes to Kyle Anderson, T-Wolves fans 

The post Rudy Gobert expresses elation over three-pointer: ‘Tonight I feel like I lost my virginity first appeared on FASTBREAK.com.ph.


0 comments: