Friday, July 21, 2017

'They owe us a lot': Duterte to Joma Sison "I'm here to bully you, kill you."

Photo credit to owner

President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday said there would no longer be peace talks between the government and the communist rebels.


“Let’s stop talking. We are wasting our time,” Duterte told the communist amid their recent attacks against government troops. Duterte said he was willing to fight against the communist guerrillas for another five decades.

President Duterte lashed at Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria Sison for calling him a bully.

“Correct ka diyan! 100 per cent,” Duterte said, in reply to Sison’s statement.  “I bully people who want to overthrow the government, that is my job,” Duterte said.

“I am here to bully you and to kill you because there’s a war going on between us and you are killing my soldiers,” he said. “Maybe, I will kill you if I have the chance. "Let us renew the fighting for another 50 years. It's what you want. Let the Filipino sacrifice, the poor, the lumad, let them die, let us fight in another 50 years,” he said.

“Members of the NPA, if they surrender,  I will make them soldiers and policemen.  I will pay them,  give them a place to stay.  Just give me time. All they have to do is surrender,” he said.

Duterte said he will mention the terrorism issue in his address to Congress on Monday.  






Credits: Inquirer


http://ift.tt/2uQ0Lni

0 comments: