Saturday, November 25, 2023

NBA launches probe on Josh Giddey’s alleged relationship with minor

NBA spokesman Mike Bass announced on Saturday that the league has opened an investigation into Josh Giddey’s alleged relationship with an underage girl.

On Thursday, an anonymous social media user leaked Giddey’s videos and photos with a young girl. The user accused the Oklahoma City Thunder guard of having sexual relations with a girl who is a sophomore in high school.

Giddey and Thunder head coach Mark Daigneault declined to comment on the issue.

“I understand the question, obviously, but there’s no further comment right now,” the Australian guard told reporters. “I get the question, guys. I completely understand you guys want to know about it. Just for right now, I don’t have anything to say.”

“Personal matters, and I have no comment on it,” Daigneault said. “And that will be my answer to anything related.”

Giddey is one of the Thunder’s main weapons, with averages of 12.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.

The post NBA launches probe on Josh Giddey’s alleged relationship with minor first appeared on Fastbreak.


0 comments: