Sunday, July 7, 2024

Osaka’s Ray Parks Jr. engaged to Zeinab Harake

Filipino-American cager Bobby Ray Parks Jr. is now engaged to content creator Zeinab Harake.

In a video vlog uploaded on Harake’s YouTube page late Sunday night, it showed the Osaka Evessa guard first sought the blessing of Harake’s relatives before popping the question.

“I am truly blessed to call you my best friend, my lover, and my biggest supporter, and I hope that you feel the same way towards me. I want to continue to build a Christ-centered relationship in which I will lead and serve with the best of my abilities,” Parks said to Harake.

“Your genuine, loving, compassionate heart is the crown of your beauty. You and the kids are my home, and I can’t imagine life without y’all. With that, I brought all of our friends, family, and loved ones here today to bear witness and ask you one thing: Zeinab Harake, would you make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?” he added.

After Harake answered affirmatively to Parks, she explained in the video vlog that she had reservations about marriage due to her previous relationship with rapper Skusta Clee.

“Hindi ako naniniwala sa kasal na tao dahil na rin sa mga pinagdaanan ko, pero nung dumating si Ray sa buhay ko, doon ko na-ano ‘yung sarili ko na magse-settle ako sa taong ito kasi nakikita ko sa kanya ang future na alam niyang maiintindihan niya ako kahit sa pinakamahirap na sitwasyon pa ng buhay namin,” Harake said.

“Sumugal ako ngayon with our lives talaga, buhay naming tatlo ng bata binibigay ko sa’yo kasi naniniwala ako sa Diyos, sa’yo and deserve mo ang yes,” the content creator added.

The couple was accompanied by their family and friends, along with Harake’s two kids, Bia and Lukas, during the proposal.
Parks and Harake just celebrated their one-year anniversary as a couple last month.

The post Osaka’s Ray Parks Jr. engaged to Zeinab Harake first appeared on Fastbreak.


0 comments: