Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Homeless Man Has Transformed Into Someone New After A Kind-Hearted Man Fed And Groomed Him!


A simple act of kindness can save and change a life. Sometimes we don’t realize how a little bit of compassion can mean so much to somebody. It’s a wonderful feeling to touch someone’s life and to be a part of a wonderful memory and experience. This was the case with a homeless man who met a kind-hearted stranger who turned his life around.

Netizen Adrian Choo and his team decided to give a homeless man a makeover transformation. 

Here's what Adrian wrote on his Facebook post:

(editor’s note: end italicize </i>)

GWAPONG PALABOY NAMAN PALA THIS BOY.
This afternoon, there's this guy, appeared out of nowhere, looking like a dead man walking, with his head hanging down, his long hair covering his face, dragging his feet at the corridor of my workplace.

There were customers sitting around that area, they obviously felt disturbed. This guy looked like he's on drugs, or simply mental.

Everybody wanted to chase him away, but none wished to go near him. The first thing that came to mind when I saw him, was that I want to help.

A Homeless Man Has Transformed Into Someone New After A Kind-Hearted Man Fed And Groomed Him!

I did acknowledge the possibility of getting harmed if I go near. Nevertheless, without much hesitation, I went forward, put my arm on his shoulder and asked if he's alright.

I asked what happened to him, where did he come from, where's his family. He didn't wanna say a thing at first, but after asking again, he said his whole family died.

I brought him over to the back of the restaurant and immediately got some food and drinks for him. I asked and he said he hadn't eaten for a few days.

While he was eating that simple plate of rice, with the curry and a fried egg, I could imagine how tough it must've been for him. How helpless he is, and how he must've felt when everyone bypassed him, rejected him.

A Homeless Man Has Transformed Into Someone New After A Kind-Hearted Man Fed And Groomed Him!

CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2

123

0 comments: