Saturday, May 20, 2017

VIRAL: A Filipina in California U.S.A. Miraculously Survived a Vehicular Accident that Almost made her Car Split into Two

The car was split in to two and luckily the woman survived. 
SONOMA, California - It was a close call for a Filipina who met a horrific accident a week ago.
Footage of 25-year-old Filipina Apol Lansang surviving a crash that split her vehicle in half has gone viral, with some even calling her a walking miracle.
“As I was driving southbound, I noticed there was an SUV coming really fast and he started passing other vehicles in front of him and he was directly on my lane and all I could think about was to get out of the way so I make sure that I'm not gonna get hit,” Lansang, still in recovery, said in a Skype interview with Balitang America.
Around 8 a.m. on May 13, Lansang, who is from Sonoma, was driving south in a sedan on Highway 101 near Cloverdale, when an SUV from the opposite direction suddenly veered into her lane.
"On the right side, I know there was a cliff. If I were to turn my vehicle to the right, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to brake in time and not fall onto that cliff. So I made a choice to turn my wheel to the left and hopefully I could not get hit. But he was coming too fast and next thing I know our cars collided. I didn't know my car was split in half,” she said.
Shocking footage shows Lansang relatively unharmed. She was then airlifted to a nearby hospital.
The driver of the oncoming SUV, 27-year-old Kevin Fenty, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana.
Lansang said she doesn’t plan on pressing charges against Fenty.
“I want to forgive him. I want to give him a chance to explain whatever he did and, hopefully, it’s eye-opening to him, maybe he can change. I don’t want to be the judge. Let God do the judging,” she said.
Fenty’s bail stands at $50,000.

Iisa lang ang buhay ng tao pero siya hindi man lang siya nagpumilit na kasuhan yung tao na muntik ng bumawi sa kanyang buhay. Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako sa kanya or magagalit (mix emotion). Kaya siguro siya nailigtas sa isang imposibleng trahedya dahil marami pa siyang kailangan gampanan sa mundo..

GOD IS GOOD.. ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR SAFETY.

Source: ABS-CBN

http://ift.tt/2rCh6Gr

0 comments: